4 weeks postpartum and new mommy Kara is looking fantabulous! i am so proud of my sister! she remained active for the bulk of her pregnancy and is now reaping those fit pregnancy benefits. i got to watch my niece, baby Natalie, for the first time last week while Kara tended to some court business with her clients. Baby Natalie is THE sweetest lil’ thing! look at that face! what a pleasure and an honor to be able to return the favor and watch baby Natalie for my sis & bro-in-law. if you are a preggo or postpartum mom that needs help getting back on track, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
my fave music apps are Spotify and recently the Pandora app. i get my cardio in a couple of times a week and yall know i don’t mind it at all! ONLY if i have my Beats headphones. silent cardio is the worst, right?! anyway, here are 20 songs i’m feeling that help speed up my fat burning sesh. no judgement! oh and radio version preferably.
- Yoga – Janelle Monae, Jidenna
- Love Me Harder – Ariana Grande
- Bring It Back – Travis Porter
- You Know You Like It – DJ Snake
- Hit The Quan – iLoveMemphis
- Finna Get Loose – Diddy, Pharrell Williams
- Badd – Ying Yang Twins
- Wipe Me Down – Boosie Badazz, Webbie
- Chandelier – Sia
- She Knows – Ne-Yo
- Pop That – French Montana
- Swimming Pools – Kendrick Lamar
- Flashing Lights – Kanye West
- Take It Off – UGK
- Where Ya At – Future, Drake
- Did A Whole Lot – Sosamann, Sauce Walka
- Who Do You Love – YG, Drake
- She Knows – Ne-Yo, Juicy J
- We Dem Boys – Wiz Khalifa
- Animals – Maroon 5
check out this morning’s motivational Periscope and have a blessed tuesday, friends!
Q: add to my list! what song(s) gets you through your workouts?