the ‘monday blues’ do not exist! Mondays only suck if you let them- accept what you can’t change and change what you can’t accept.
whether it’s your career, your relationships, or even something you want to change within yourself, start by making a CONSCIOUS effort to be positive with your actions, expressions, and words. positivity breeds positivity. don’t dwell on the negative and what went wrong. break the habit. talk about your joys and count your blessings! and if what went wrong is worth it, fix it, but keep building and focusing on the NEW.
i finally started the online defensive driving course (gag) task i’ve been putting off since i got the ticket back in july. i thought that horrible procrastination habit was supposed to fade out as you got older, i mean really. during one of my countless mini breaks i went and made some of the best homemade muffins i’ve had….ever. look!
Banana Pecan Chocolate Chunk Muffins (source)
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut crystals
- 1 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 3 small RIPE bananas
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix the wet ingredients with the wet, and the dry with the dry.
- combine all together in a large mixing bowl
- fold in chocolate chunks and pecans last
- spray muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray
- bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
macros for 1 regular muffin (makes 24):
macros for 1 mini muffin (makes 36):
30 minutes of defensive driving down, 5.5 hours to go. welp, goodnight. 😆