busy mama @ home booty workout! pin away!
whether you get in a 6 minute or a 60 minute workout a day, they’re both better than a 0 minute workout! #AmIRight!? squeeze this puppy in when you can and follow it up with a walk outside if the weather permits.
see the clip here via Instagram; the entire workout is below.
get on the floor and do 12 reps on each leg and make sure you actually SQUEEZE your glute(s) for every single rep.
1. ^donkey kicks (push through your heel…not toes)
2. ^straight leg hamstring curls (foot is flexed)
3. ^stiff leg lifts (point your toe)
4. ^heel up and overs
5. ^clam shells (lying on your side, feet always touching)
6. ^inner thigh lifts (laying on your side)
7. ^front leg kicks (laying on your side)
8. ^super womans (also great for lower back)
glute bridge variations:
9. ^both feet down
10. ^L leg cross, R leg cross,
11. ^L leg straight up, R leg straight up)
you did eeeeet! now go feed and love on that baby!
K E E P U P W I T H U S !
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, PINTEREST, AND SNAP CHAT (FITFOODIELE).