i subbed a 10am Total Conditioning class (it’s now called Total Conditioning Extreme or TCX) for a Lifetime Fitness instructor friend this morning and it was AWESOME teaching my fave class ever in the real day time, lol! it’s still dark when my tuesday and thursday classes are over at 6:30am. i had so much more energy too since i’m unable to drink coffee in the early mornings anymore :lol:
a 6 month sweaty mess.
soooo since my little man and i were in the area, we hit up Ruggles Green for lunch and ordered what we always order:
the Atlantic Salmon Salad for me, a fire-grilled cheese pizza for him (he couldn’t wait for the pic but at least he prayed first) and some organic roasted butternut squash that i’m hoping Chiso will eat a spoonful of ONE day!! until then i’ll gladly continue to kill it myself. i’m enjoying this solo time with Chi as much as possible before baby #2 arrives in less than 4 months. 4 months. whoa.
stuff not to say to or ask a preggo woman!
- wow, you sure were hungry! translation: you just ate enough to feed a small city. of Jabba the Hutts.
- omg are there twins in there?! translation: you’re huge. however far along you are.
- sleep all you can — NOW. well thanks for the reminder!
- do twins run in your family? translation: did you use fertility drugs? does it matter?
- how much have you gained so far? i personally don’t mind this one and will share that unknown number just before i deliver.
- if cavewomen gave birth without drugs so can you. it’s a personal choice.
- can i rub your belly? some people don’t even ask! another one that doesn’t bother me one bit. #imatroll #rubmybelly #itsalllove
- i was ripped from end to end. omg! i had an episiotomy too but i would never be that graphic and scare another mom-to-be, ROTFL
- are you still with the father? really, REALLY personal… like best friend personal. however if they’re your BFF then they should already know that answer :shock:
comment below and add to the list!